“Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall
see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God;
lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby
many be defiled; Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person,
as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.” Hebrews 12:14-16
From an important article on why America and the entire world is being judged by God but we have not seen anything yet for the wrath of God is being held back till His bride is safe. We must pray and be ever watchful for the return of the Lord Jesus least we be found asleep in the world and not raptured.
“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Galatians 6:7-8
I think the principal in the above verse can apply to a nation. As a nation promotes sin, it sows corruption and its own destruction. God is not mocked and in the end a nation that promotes sin like sodomy will be destroyed.
Look at America:
* along with promoting sodomy
* the nation is $14 trillion in debt
* The mindset also turns the nation to Islam
* America has killed 55 million babies
* she is being overrun by illegal aliens.
The nation is in rebellion against the LORD God of Israel and thus is self-destructing, and everyday it’s getting worse with more and more disasters from God because she not only mocks, but spits in the face of and has turned her back on God. America is now so rotten with sin, that the weight of the sinful lifestyles will destroy the county. It is now just a matter of time. Current disasters:
* Texas & Arizona are/have been burning in record breaking wildfires
* Unusual flooding in the mid-west
* Record breaking tornadoes even in Massachusetts
* worst droughts in history destroying crops
* Look what the courts are doing in the schools!
* The root cause is spiritual, and it will take a spiritual revival to put the nation back on the right course with God.
* It will take millions of people repenting of their sinful lifestyles that are destroying the country; it must turn to the Lord Jesus.
* we must be honorable again living according to God’s commandments
Excerpted from John McTernan Commentary, June 3, 2011
- The rainbow a sacred symbol of God’s Covenant with His people (daydreamsaboutgod.wordpress.com)
- 04 The Planting of Faith (sabbathsermons.com)
- Pray now to save the lost and unsaved to lead them to Jesus Christ (daydreamsaboutgod.wordpress.com)
- The Repeal of “Don’t Ask – Don’t Tell” in Our Military (jackwoodard.wordpress.com)
- Sin – Who Will You Beleive? (jackwoodard.wordpress.com)
- What practices defile a man (healethee.wordpress.com)
- Our God is a Consuming Fire! (dawnmarie4.wordpress.com)