1 Samuel 24:12 May the LORD judge between you and me. And may the LORD avenge the wrongs you have done to me, but my hand will not touch you.
Judge not least you be judged in return. Says the Lord God. One cannot trust in man but in God alone. For He says He would send many with visions and prophecies in the end times and I truly believe this is the end times though we don’t know the time or date but I believe strongly that this is the last season for the church of God and one will be taken and one left behind.
And let us not judge our brothers and sisters for Satan wishes us divided. But love them and encourage them always as Christ would have done. Many tell me that I am foolish and too innocent, that this world is not all suger coated and love, but the fool am I because I look at this world with a child’s eyes.
- Advent – The Day of the Lord! (brighthub.com)
- The Role of Women in Christian prophecy (epages.wordpress.com)
- (12/2010) End Times: Retain The Spirit To Do Good (basilandspice.com)
- Bible Prophecy: The End Times: All Signs are Here Now (Video Teaching) (relijournal.com)
- 2012 Ending (socyberty.com)